Thursday 18 August 2011

Why am I moving?


ANSWERS ANSWERS ANSWERS

As you all may or may not know I'm moving to Mandurah, Western Australia on the 30th September. That is 43 days away, which is so very close. I've had many question to why I'm moving away, why have I decided to do it so soon & what am I going there for. You're at the right place to find these answers.

I've had alot of time on my hands these last few months, alot of time to think about where I want to be in the future. Every time I think about my future I don't picture it here in Victoria. I've always loved Mandurah and as my friends and family know, I've previously lived there for a period of about 4 months.

The reason I've decided to go so soon is I need to work. Inverloch has nothing to offer me, It's a town for old people and hippies. Plus the fact that I want to just live on my own for a little, not have to worry about picking up after anyone but my self while I do some study. ME TIME!!!

So the reasons I am leaving is Work, Study & Future. They are my reasons and I'm happy with them. To all my friends, Please don't think yous are getting rid of me that easy. I'll be back late November & over the Christmas holidays, and I'll be using this time to catch up with all of you. Lucky for us in this day and age we have facebook, so I'll be up to date on most things.

Please come visit! Mandurah is a BEAUTIFUL place and I'll always have a spare bed..


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver