Wednesday 10 August 2011

Dress sucsess


(Note: I apologise if this sounds like gibberish, Ive had 7 hours sleep in 2 days)

My day was amazing! By far the best time I've had in a while. I {heart} catching up with good friends, plus it gives me the chance to be a big kid!!! (with the 2 above).

But now I have a ...

Headache... Sore toes... -$$$$... 1 pair of shoes... and yes... 1 DRESS...!

I never thought the day would come that I would find a dress that actually suits me, but I did!!!! Paired with a belt, flats and a short leather jacket and it will suit me 100%.




Due to this effort tomorrow is a day all to myself! No shopping... Nice sleep-in... And my blog!


Thank-you to Stacey & Bianca for all your help and an all round great day! Really going to miss you 2 and your kids when I leave & Rachael Congratulations on your engagement, it was really good to randomly catch up with you today!! Nothing beats old friends...



Much Love

2 comments:

Sam said...

i cant work out the patterns on your dress, but i like it.. and am looking forward to seeing you in it :) xx

Jaki said...

the dress will look super with your bright red hair!!
make sure you post the finnished package!!

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver