Wednesday 3 August 2011

Going to the airport...

Today I pick my Dad up from the airport. He works away you see, 3 weeks on 1 week off...(or something like that). I'm excited to go pick my Dad up, so I can talk to him about all my upcoming plans. [yes I'm a Daddys girl]


The amount of times I drive to the airport is ridiculous, mostly because I'm not flying anywhere {insert sad face here}. I love the airport, especially when I'm the one flying somewhere. It's that "kid in a candy store" kind of excitement I'm talking about.


When I'm not the one flying or have time to waste before a flight, I like to watch people (not in the creepy stalker way). I like to try and guess where someone is going, or where they just came from. Try it out sometime, just look at what they are traveling with and try to guess where they are going, you will come up with some really funny ideas.


Unfortunately this time I don't even need to get out of the car, So no people watching for me. It will be all peak hour traffic and me getting angry at people who wont let me into their lane! (I hate these people).


So I better be off, hope I don't get stuck in traffic!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver