Sunday 7 August 2011

My Day In Photos!

My Sunday In Photos...(and what an awesome Sunday it was)



Lunch in Mirboo North followed by the park with Pete's Nephews.

 

 Pete looking so enthusiastic!!


Visiting Mum & Dads. Animals always want all the attention!!




Sunshine! Oh lovely Sunshine (and KFC)


This is the result of someone leaving their drink in the carpark!




New Shoes!!! (I'm in loveeeee) 
$18.90 BigW


Yes... Thats me... Hellooooo!
Ready for a lovely dinner.


DEVIL DOG!!






Chinese for dinner! It was GREAT!!!


                                  Do you think they are over my photos....?


 I'm guessing that's a yes....


Ok Ok, Camera is going away now!! 


THE END...(Snuggled up on the couch watching movies)

0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver