Saturday 27 August 2011

A Sense Of Me Saturday!



Each Saturday from today I will answer one Question about myself that I have been asked. "A Sense Of Me Saturday!" has officially began! I hope you enjoy and feel free to use any of these questions.


What do you like most about yourself?


Physically I like my hair! No No I lied, I love my long red hair. Over the past few years I've made terrible mistakes with my hair as I'm sure most females have at one time or another. Bleached it, Cut it, Dyed it to many times to count trying to cover the colour I was born with. But not now, I love it, women pay hundreds of dollars to have red locks and I was grateful enough to be blessed with them!! YAY for me!


Mentally what I like about my self the most would have to be my ability to see things from someone elses point of view. Don't get me wrong I jump to conclusions alot, this I am guilty of. But when it comes down to it I always think of where someone else is coming from, Take a walk in their shoes and imagine seeing things through their eyes. I know alot of you are sitting there thinking "Yeah I can do that too! Everyone can"! This is not true, I've have came across alot of people who don't have the ability to even imagine what it would be like to see things through the eyes of someone else.


I hope you all enjoyed my first "A Sense Of Me Saturday!". If you have any questions you would like to ask me please leave a comment or contact me any which way you like.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver