Monday 15 August 2011

Jaye & Jasons Engagement Party


I would like to say a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Jaye & Jason on their engagement, and a huge thank-you for letting us all share such an occasion with the both of you. It was a great night with lots of laughter & old friends. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as everyone else...!!!

Some of the highlights of the night to me personally I've decided to show in photos. Thankyou to everybody I pinched these from. =o)


The dress, and yes I actually enjoyed wearing it. Who would have thought that.?.?.?



The cake!! Once again Carley done an amazing job. I wish I could make cakes like this. It was seriously lovely to look at. (I didn't eat it so I can't comment on that)






Nothing beats seeing old friends, it still amazes me how we can all see each other after different amounts of time and we are all still the same in some ways. You all looked amazing! I hope we all catch up more often.




Drunken times!!!! Dancing!!!! & Fun!!!!




Also I must add the hall was decorated beautifully!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver