Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sunshine!!!!

What a nice BEAUTIFUL day! =o)

I jumped out of bed this morning, dreading another horrible day stuck inside. Made my way to the lounge room, via the fridge & then got straight onto my blog {which is seeming to become a morning habit}. I wrote out my first blog of the day and hit post, then checked my bank to see if my tax was in.. "YIPPY" it was all there, now that's a great start to my day.  



"That's all done! Now what to do" I thought to my self while taking the dog outside.
All I can say is I think both me and Q(the dog) were in shock when I opened the door to sunshine and a warm breeze! "This isn't winter" I said to Q, he just looked at me and took off into the sunshine filling the backyard.

I'm sure I don't need to explain to anyone why I was out of the house within 20 minutes and not back until 4o'clock this afternoon. I could not possibly resist spending the day in the sunshine, so that's what I did. It really amazes me how a little bit of sunshine can make you feel 100 times happier & healthier. 



The photo's I've shared with you all today are one of the first things I noticed this morning, One beautiful yellow rose growing out my front door {seems I wasn't the only one blossoming in the sunshine today}.  I hope everyone else enjoyed this lovely are rare day of sunshine just like I did.


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver