Saturday 30 July 2011

When Yes means NO!


How often do you say "Yes" when you really mean "NO"?

I'm very guilty of being a "Yes Person" on more than one occasion & it's not something I'm proud of. But I believe we all do it now and again, Right?
Why do we say "Yes!"? Are we afraid of displeasing or disappointing others? Because we hate confrontation or a challenge? I can only answer these for myself & the answer really is YES!

What about those situation when someone puts you on the spot? When your mouth says "Yes" and your screaming "No" on the inside. This happens to me all the time, I've got to learn to stop and think before I speak.

So my plan is to say "No" when I mean "No" and say "Yes" when I mean "Yes". It's easier said than done, I'm not to good at breaking old habits! Wish me luck...


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver