Wednesday 27 July 2011

Mysterious Doors....

Have you ever entered through your mysterious door? What I mean by this is, Has life ever giving you a great oppotunity, but one you are also afraid of taking because you have no idea what will be on the other side, or what the consequences will be?

Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls
Location: Garlic Lane, Legian, Bali Feb 2011
Photo taken by Me!

My door has arrived, and I'd like to think my door looks something like the photo above. A simple, friendly looking door to the eye, But the tasks that need to be done to reach the door are complex. Do I try and scale the wall to get to the door quickly, risking hurting my self along the way? Or do I begin building my steps, even if it takes longer than I had hoped? 


Dani xx


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver