Wednesday 27 July 2011

Changing plans...



Location: Inverloch Caves, Wonthaggi Mine, Inverloch Beach


The "Old Fart" called me last night, with an offer I could not possibly knock back. As he is the biggest worry-wart on earth (maybe in the entire Galaxy), he has offered to pay for my car to get transported over to WA by truck. ...WOW... Offers like this don't come around everyday.


So what did I think about this? Well I'm grateful, very! As much as the idea of this road trip has been exciting, I have to sit back and look at the big picture. I need to get to Mandurah and put the wheels in motion ASAP! So yes, I'm very excited, Thankful and just over the moon. The Nullarbor isn't going to vanish tomorrow =o)


Location: Mandurah foreshore
I don't like asking for help, more lately than ever before. I'm stubborn just like my Dad I guess, got to get it from somewhere. I also think I'm trying to prove something to my self, but I'm not to sure what that is just yet. All I can say is I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such amazing parents.

So this is a big huge loving thank-you to my Dad!!


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver