Saturday 15 October 2011

DEFQON1

Howdy...As I haven't been updating my blog very much recently I have a lot to catch up on. I'd like to take you back about a month to when I went to DEFQON1 in NSW. For all of you who don't know what Defqon1 is I will explain below:

DEFQON1 is a music festival held in Penrith at the Sydney International Regatta Center. DEFQON1 is more then just great music ,lights and outrageous stage setups, It's a way of life . DEFQON1 is representing and promoting awareness of the large amounts of waste and scrap that is being dumped all over the world all the while pumping out some of the hardest styles of dance music going around.

The best way to share my experiance is to share my photos with you all. Words can not discribe the amazing day I had with amazing friends and amazing music.























0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver