Friday 29 July 2011

Being an Aunty

I {heart} being an Aunty!

Little Miss Kieley! At 14 months old she is a cheeky, sneaky, adorable Little Miss with a big smile. As soon as that cheeky smile or one of her many goofy facial expressions is on her face it is hard not to laugh.(Even if she is up to no good).


Reasons why I love it so much:

No.10
I can buy her all the unnecessary toys a kid could want!

No.9
I can spoil her rotten!

No.8
Aunties are COOL! Well I know mine are. Only aunties can hug like a mother, keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend

No.7
My niece is the most beautiful cheeky "Little Miss" in the whole wide world!(Modest much?)

No.6
I get to be a big kid! (We all love being a kid now and again)



No.5
It's my duty to teach her bad habits like picking her nose!

No.4
Watching endless cartoons without people thinking I'm "immature"! =o)

No.3
Did I mention I have the most adorable niece in the whole wide world?

No.2
CUDDLES! Enough said!

No.1
I can give her back at the end of the day.... Not that I would ever want to!



So to T.J & Dee, You guys made an amazing little girl, you are both brilliant parents and Kieley is a very lucky Little Miss! I can't wait to be an aunty again! *hint hint*

0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver