Saturday 3 September 2011

A Sense Of Me Saturday

Welcome...This is the second edition to A Sense Of Me Saturday. I hope you enjoy and remember to keep the questions coming! Every Saturday I will choose one randomly and answer it.
This weeks Question:

What is your favorite food?

My favorite food, well that's a tough one because my taste buds change all the time. At the moment I'm loving Chinese food. The first thing I like to check out when moving to a new town is their Chinese!! Oh yum Chinese....

Due to this question I'd like to share and very yummy recipe with you. I haven't made these in a long time, But after this post I think I'll definitely be setting off to the kitchen to give it another go.



Sweet & Sour Wontons

Ingredients

Cooking Oil Spray
24 Wonton Wrappers
100g Chicken Mince
200g Peeled Uncooked Prawns, Deveined
3 Spring Onion Sliced
2 Teaspoons Finely Grated Fresh Ginger
1 Clove Garlic
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
2 Tablespoons of store bought Sweet and Sour sauce
Plus more to serve

  • Preheat oven to 200c/180c fan forced.
  • Spray 2x12-hole mini muffin trays with oil.
  • Press wonton wrappers into holes.
  • Spray with oil.
  • Back for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
  • Remove from oven, Transfer wonton wrappers to serving platter.

  • Use a food processor and add mince, prawn, onion, ginger and garlic using the pulse button until smooth.
  • Heat oil in wok or large fry pan over high heat.
  • Stir-fry mince mixture for 5 minutes or until cooked.
  • Stir in sauce, season.
  • Spoon mince mixture into wonton cups.
  • Serve with extra sauce.
Note: To make traditional wontons brush edges of wonton wrappers with a little water, top with filling then pinch wonton to enclose filling. Steam or deep-fry.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver