This weeks Question:
What is your favorite food?
My favorite food, well that's a tough one because my taste buds change all the time. At the moment I'm loving Chinese food. The first thing I like to check out when moving to a new town is their Chinese!! Oh yum Chinese....
Due to this question I'd like to share and very yummy recipe with you. I haven't made these in a long time, But after this post I think I'll definitely be setting off to the kitchen to give it another go.
Sweet & Sour Wontons
Cooking Oil Spray
24 Wonton Wrappers
100g Chicken Mince
200g Peeled Uncooked Prawns, Deveined
3 Spring Onion Sliced
2 Teaspoons Finely Grated Fresh Ginger
1 Clove Garlic
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
2 Tablespoons of store bought Sweet and Sour sauce
Plus more to serve
- Preheat oven to 200c/180c fan forced.
- Spray 2x12-hole mini muffin trays with oil.
- Press wonton wrappers into holes.
- Spray with oil.
- Back for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, Transfer wonton wrappers to serving platter.
- Use a food processor and add mince, prawn, onion, ginger and garlic using the pulse button until smooth.
- Heat oil in wok or large fry pan over high heat.
- Stir-fry mince mixture for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Stir in sauce, season.
- Spoon mince mixture into wonton cups.
- Serve with extra sauce.