Friday 9 September 2011

My Top 7 Iphone Apps

IPhone...They are becoming a way of life! I'll admit it, I'm in love with my IPhone and everything it can do. I'd almost call it an obsession. My name is Danielle and I am a IPhone-holic. (Is there any IA(IPhone Anonymous) groups out there?)

My 7 Favorite IPhone Apps



HeyTell- Short voice messages sent from one heytell user to another! I use this App daily to talk to many people.

Instagram- As you can tell I use this app alot. Look through my blog posts and you will find many photos I've taken using Instagram. It would have to be my number one used App! Lucky you can't ware them out!!

Angry Birds- WARNING! THIS GAME IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE

Commbank- Being able to do all my online banking on the go is a great advantage! There has been many occasions that this app has saved me from having to go to the closest bank or even home to sort out my money.

Viber- Free phone calls and texts to other viber users? Need I say more!

Kindle- I love to read and having a kindle on my phone means I can read any time anywhere for a fraction of the price it would cost me to buy a book.

Facebook- Social Networking!!! I also have an addiction to facebook and having it handy all day long is great for me. I love being kept up to date

0 comments:

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver