Sunday 11 September 2011

Road Trip

Road Trip..? Yes, you guessed it! I'm road-tripping to Sydney from Melbounre this week. Thursday to be exact. Am I excited? Not really because I've done this drive twice in the last 2 years and I usually end up with a numb butt and sore back from driving 10 straight hours!!


So I've decided this year to mix it up a little.... Or at least stop to take lots of photos and share a bunch of interesting little facts on my blog when I return. Plus I'll share plenty of photos from the Defqon.1 festival!!!

We will be leaving Inverloch at 8am, Traveling an hour to Traralgon to drop the dog off at the Kennels then hitting the road to Sydney. The whole 826km drive will be done in one hit. It's actually not as bad as it sounds.



Traralgon, Lakes Entrence, Cann River, Bombala, Cooma, Canberra, Goulburn then Holsworthy(Which is where we are staying). They are only a few of the places we will be traveling through, actually they are the only places I really remember from the last trip! There was honestly nothing very exciting about the drive except stopping for food and a break in these towns! (haha) I will share stories I've heard about some of these places over the next week. Like how Cann River pub is haunted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your road trip! Drive safely and have a great time. :)

Dani said...

Thanks Vee I will!

 

Copyright © Cantik Redzee. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver